We are the group of experienced, top-class specialists in our core competences
(finance, business consulting, legal & taxes advisory, accounting & bookkeeping services, loans & banking)
Our business portfolio comprises of many successful transactions and number of satisfied customers. We are supporting & helping our customers based on partnership model of co–operation.
TEAM LEADER - OWNER
Experienced financier & banker, business & banking practician, always searching & proposing the best solutions, products & services for his customers. During his diverse professional career, Paweł gathered broad practical knowledge on economy, finance, business & trade of various sectors and branches. Successful realisation of number of business transactions of corporate finance (takeovers, mergers & acquisitions, funds & capital raising, investment & greenfield projects, restructurisation & liquidations, MBO & LBO transactions) expanded his range of experience. Almost 25 years of career enables him to workout excellent & wide relations & contacts with business environment in Northern Poland and capital city – Warsaw.
Paweł started his professional career in 1995 with two consulting companies – Baltic Brokers S.A. and OM Investment Sp. z o.o., where he was responsible for implementation, co-ordination and successful completion of many various projects as consultant and project manager. His banking career commenced at 1995 in first foreign corporate bank in Poland - Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A. (daughter company of Austrian Raiffeisen banking group), subsequently being promoted from the position of banking advisor and relationship manager, through Team Manager, Branch Manager and Regional Director, responsible for corporate banking expansion in Northern Poland. Since 2001 he is associated with Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. (member of Allied Irish Bank), where was responsible for origination of Corporate Banking Centre in Gdańsk and dynamic development of co-operation with business customers. Other banks where he was responsible for business growth of Corporate and Mid - Corporate customer segments are: Bank DNB Nord Polska S.A. (Norwegian banking group DNB), Kredyt Bank S.A. (Belgian banking group KBC) and recently Alior Bank S.A. (French – Italian industrial group Carlo Tassara).
Privately he is practicing - with verve - various sports, like tennis, volleyball, sailing, skiing, bridge, and in the meantime he explores the history of Gdańsk, studying psychology and successfully practicing the methods of home-brewing.
During his professional career he has attended & finished many various courses and trainings, of which the most important are:
- Leadership Academy - ICAN Institute & Harvard Business Publishing, Warsaw
- Management of sales - Mercuri International, Warsaw
- Advanced credit analysis - DC Gardner & Euromoney, Vienna
- Corporate finance – Gdańska Fundacja Kształcenia Menedżerów & Price Waterhouse
- Top management development programme of BZ WBK S.A. – Pathways, Warsaw
- Management of portfolio of securities - Gdańska Akademia Bankowa & Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft
- Forms & techniques of trade finance transactions - Gdańska Akademia Bankowa
- Negotiating of successful contracts - Europejski Instytut Rozwoju Kadr, Warsaw
- Financial analysis – Effect, Warsaw
- Investment projects assessment & analysis – Effect, Warsaw
- Success through people – Capgemini Polska, Warsaw